Performance Horse Valuer – Clinton Rich
Clinton is a valuer of equestrian performance horses. He does not value racehorses. He is a certified valuer with the American Society of Equine Appraisers (ASEA). This means:
- his skill and knowledge of horses acquired in the Australian horse industry over 35 years is acknowledged by an internationally recognised professional appraisal association;
- he successfully completed the ASEA Principles of Valuation course in the USA;
- all his work assignments are conducted using accepted, international appraisal standards; and
- he complies with the ethical and performance standards of the personal property appraisal profession.
In 2006, Clinton first became a member of the Auctioneers & Valuers Association of Australia (AVAA). He remains a member of this key Australian professional orgnisation. It is a requirement of membership that he is covered by professional indemnity insurance.
- written reports in connection with insurance claims, family law disputes, bankruptcy, estate or business settlements, sale and purchase; and
- acting as an expert witness in court proceedings.